VIP Rafting on the Jordan River
Take a wild ride along a prime kayaking, rafting and canoeing route on the famous Jordan River and its tributaries. Wending its way through a variety of landscapes, its narrow parts are the most exciting: the northern “mountainous Jordan” offers a heart-pumping two-to-three-hour white-water experience that combines both fast and calm river sections with small waterfalls amid the shadows of Dolev trees. Your personal guide will be waiting for you to arrive, escorting you past the waiting crowds to a private room where you can change and store your belongings. The VIP service continues with a private shuttle to the beginning of the route along the Snir River (also known as the Chatzbani), with your guide accompanying you throughout the entire adrenaline filled nature experience. (The white water rapids depend on the seasonal flow of the Jordan, along with the amount of precipitation that fell during the previous winter).
ABOUT THIS TRIP
- Activities Included: Water Sports Rafting / Kayaking in Israel
- Type: All Extreme Activities are Optional
- Level: Suitable for all levels Beginners, Adventurous and Extreme!
- Ages: Minimum age requirement - 5 years old
- Estimated Time: 3-5 hours
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn, Winter
- Location: Northern Israel, Golan Heights see on map
LET'S plan a trip together
Fill out your details below and we will contact you soon.