Via Ferrata Adventure! NEW!
Via Ferrata is an Extraordinary Adventure because it includes 4 Activities!
A full day of adventure that includes all four activities – Via Ferrata + Rappelling + Rock Climbing + Hiking!
- Activities Included: (All activities are optional)
- Via Ferrata: A unique activity using special equipment to climb with cables, rungs, and metal handles following an already built-in climbing course on the face of cliff.
- Rappelling: Leaning off the edge of the cliff and sailing down to the bottom using ropes.
- Rock Climbing: Real Rock Climbing with the safety of the ropes and harness. With all levels to choose from, for the beginner to the most advanced.
- Hiking: A short scenic hike through the forest towards the cliff with a panoramic birds eye view.
- Location: At the top of the Ramim Cliff above Kiryat Shemona in Northern Israel.
- Views and Geography: Super breathtaking views including the Hula valley, Mount Hermon, The Golan heights, all the way towards the Lebanon mountains.
- Level: Moderate, no experience necessary.
- Ancient Site: Just a short drive to a nearby fortress built by ancient crusaders called the “Hunin Fortress”. A very hidden and impressive fortress.
- Water Sport Activity: During the summer, we have the option of climbing into a water tank hidden under the fortress where you can go for a refreshing swim!
More about Via Ferrata:
This unique site is most favored because it is the only cliff in Israel that one can experience the Italian sport called Via Ferrata. We start our expedition with a short downhill hike towards the magnificent cliff nicknamed “Liar Cliff” by its many rock climbing and sport enthusiast fans (ask your tour guide why!). Just standing at the top of the cliff is a visual sensation, with one of the most breathtaking views in all of Israel. After taking in the view, we start our adventure by rappelling down the cliff all the way to the bottom. Since the rappelling is not too intimidating, it is a great place to step into your confidenceJ. Once we have all rappelled to the bottom of the cliff, we will continue on to a very unique activity called Via Ferrata. Via Ferrata, (“Iron Path”) is an Italian term for an extremely fun sport that is new to Israel and can only be done here at this site! After receiving special equipment from your guide, you will walk on the face of the rock by using cables, rungs, and metal handles, following an advanced rope course called the iron path that is thrilling and adventurous. The Via Ferrata path leads us to a spacious lookout that gives you a birds eye view of the scenery around and gives you visual access to hills many tourists have never seen before. Your will feel like a flying bird as you look down towards the Hula valley below, the Mount Hermon in front, and the chain of volcanic mountains on top of the Golan heights expanding endlessly towards the south. It is truly an awe inspiring experience that will make this tour the highlight of your time here in Israel.
When we finish the Via Ferrata course we will have free rock climbing time where you can rock climb at any level and pace you choose. The best part is that you can meet other rock climbers and enjoy the extreme atmosphere all around you. After this great adventure, we will continue to a nearby fortress built by ancient crusaders called the Hunin Fortress. The very hidden and impressive fortress has big rooms and giant stones with lots of ancient history. During the summer we have the option of climbing down a ladder to a water tank that is hidden under the fortress where you can even go for a swim underground! What cooler ending is there to a hot summers day?!
** Since all the different activities are optional and not dependent on each other, it makes this cliff a perfect choice for the entire group!
LET'S plan a trip together
Fill out your details below and we will contact you soon.
Clients that viewed this activity, were also interested in...
Yonim CliffYonim Cliff This gorgeous adventure starts with a five-minute hi...
Black Canyon Nakik HaShachorBlack Canyon Israel - Nakik HaShachor On your private tour of ...
Dalton CliffScenic Rappelling and Rock Climbing at Dalton Cliff Dalton Clif...
Gesher Bnot YaakovRopes Course at Gesher B'not Yaakov (Daughters of Jacob Bridge) ...
Keshet CaveKeshet Cave Keshet Cave is known as the most beautiful view in I...
Keshet Multi-Pitch ClimbKeshet Multi-Pitch Climb and Rappelling The Arch at Keshet Cav...
Shilat CliffShilat Cliff This is a beautiful cliff in the middle of the uniq...
The Salt WonderThis is very special since it's a combination of canyon and salt ...
Upper Galilee CanyonUpper Galilee Canyon We will take you to an amazing canyon in th...
Zanoach CliffZanoach Cliff Zanoach Cliff is located in the beginning of the J...