Jethro (Yitro) was the father-in-law of Moshe Rabbeinu. Visiting Yithro’s grave is an interesting and different experience. The grave of Yitro is actually located in the Main Temple of the Druze. Druze are very peaceful friendly people. They help Israel and serve faithfully in the Israeli Army. They consider Jews family and welcome us as guests. [For religious visitors: the rabbis have ruled that there is no problem entering this temple to get to the grave of Yitro. Many rabbis visit here regularly.] Plus, we will then go the the historic and beautiful Mount Arbel.
ABOUT THIS TRIP
- Activities Included: Special Interest Activities
- Type: No extreme activities involved
- Level: Suitable for all levels Beginners, Adventurous and Extreme! No Experience is Necessary
- Ages: 10 - 65
- Estimated Time: 45 minutes- 1 and 1/2 hour
- Season: Summer, Spring, Autumn
- Location: Northern Israel, Galilee see on map
LET'S plan a trip together
Fill out your details below and we will contact you soon.
Clients that viewed this activity, were also interested in...
IDF Lebanon Border Jeep TourIDF Lebanon Border Jeep Tour This tour takes you along the Leban...
Kayaking at Rosh HanikraKayaking into Rosh Hanikra: We start from the beach, cross open o...
Petra and Aaron HaKohenThe Ancient City of Petra and the grave of Aaron HaKohen P...
The Desert TrekDuring the Desert Trek, we will cross over the entire desert from...