Gesher Bnot Yaakov
Ropes Course at Gesher B’not Yaakov (Daughters of Jacob Bridge)
This is a new, private tour we are very excited about and have received fantastic feedback! All of the activities for this private tour are completely optional. You can spend as many hours there as you want. All of the activities can be done repeatedly. While some are doing the activities, others can walk around, hike the paths, relax by the water in the shade, or swim in the Jordan river. We can also arrange a beautiful meal at the site for your group (from picnic style to BBQ to gourmet cuisine).
1. Rappelling into the Jordan River
2. HUGE Zipline into the Jordan River
3. Commando-style Rope Climb from the water of the Jordan River up to the bridge
4. Amazing Bungee Swoop (Swing)
5. Swimming in the Jordan River
ABOUT THIS TRIP
- Activities Included: Rappelling in Israel / Abseiling Bungee Jumping in Israel Zip-Lining Camping
- Type: Optional: This means that if a person has any reservations about participating in the activity (whether it is rappelling or caving or the swing) then they can decide on the spot what to do.
- Ages: 3 - 65
- Estimated Time: 3-6 hours
- Season: Perfect all year round! Ideal in the Spring and Fall.
- Location: Northern Israel, Galilee, Golan Heights see on map
LET'S plan a trip together
Fill out your details below and we will contact you soon.
Clients that viewed this activity, were also interested in...
Alma CaveOn this tour you can do rappelling, rope swinging and caving... ...
Gesher Bnot YaakovRopes Course at Gesher B'not Yaakov (Daughters of Jacob Bridge) ...
Keshet CaveKeshet Cave Keshet Cave is known as the most beautiful view in I...
Nachal TamarimNachal Tamarim An extreme, adventurous, technical hike requiring...